GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In this thread we are going to cover, pictures, videos, news and updates concerning the race team as we get ready for the 2010 ADRL Season. As well as all other drag racing projects that are get worked on and race under the Titan banner...Enjoy!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Are you guys going to be doing the 1/4 mile in the ADRL series or just the
1/8 in the 10.5 tyre class . Also if you are doing the 1/4 mile are you aiming to beat your 6.42 time as run in the past ??

Great looking cars by the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you guys going to be doing the 1/4 mile in the ADRL series or just the
1/8 in the 10.5 tyre class . Also if you are doing the 1/4 mile are you aiming to beat your 6.42 time as run in the past ??

Great looking cars by the way :thumbsup:

We will be running 1/8th mile in the 10.5 tire class still no quarter mile for the pro car but we are going to try and get into the 3's constistantly this season stay tuned for more.

Thanks we appreciate it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was just about to say the same thing, I love that wing! What is it? I hope it's not too expensive and who supplied it if you don't mind me asking?
Thanks its a Cup car wing from Ma shaw its CF/alm. and very light compared to the hydraulic factory wing. If you really want one PM me.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
always loved that gold supra

sweet motors there

best of luck in 2010
Thanks, yeah the Gold car has been retired for a while but we are starting to do more events throughout the year especially in 2010. Thanks its a tough field of cars for next year's season so we will need all the luck we can get. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts