GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok can't believe i have to write this as i spend hardly any time on here anymore due to some of the delusion

i put the car in question on pistonheads yesterday

i was called twice last night at 12.22am and 12.30am?????? crazy i know!

it was a member on here called 322

after blocking the number last night i though nothing more of it

untill i looked this morning at my pms this is what i have

R322 said:
Sorry mate, I didn't realise it was so late.

Wow!!

If I didn't have respect I'd write on the thread that it isn't a 2.8 at all, and I was offered this car from Japan for 15k landed.

Plus me and you know its not 950 ps.

Anybody else would have tarnished the thread saying that.

I know about this car from Japan as you beat me to it.

No, I have only contacted you about one car.

Your purple t88 r34, but you then took the engine out and sold it as a shell and I told you I wanted it with an engine.

To when you said you can sort one, then you sold it!!

If the car is in the UK, ring me to discuss.

No hard feelings, i genuinely didnt realise it was so late when i rang you.

Regards
Az

and then

R322 said:
I expected an answer like that since you're Asian.

And I'm sure it was £13k landed, but cannot remember.

The car is a 2.7, with no proof of that either from Japan.

It is absolutely shocking you are tricking people into thinking it's a 2.8, but it's not for me to comment about publicly, like so many others would.

Btw I am Asian as well.

and i'm not even asian oh why oh why do these weirdoes like skylines

well i'd thought i'd be open instead of being blackmailed by this psycho i have the spec from the dealer i bought it from it included alot of stuff from duke it confirms 2.8 i will bore scope the car anyway through the turbo drain into the block to make sure of the kit

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, you have lied before in your car ads so no wonder people get suspicious.
Well we argued this out before if you send me back the Hks twin spark with working coils I will send you the 5 working 1 failed spitfire coils or will you pm me in a minute saying you will stop saying bad things if I give you money remember last time I posted it up you did not look so good.....:wavey:

Sold 100s of cars 1000s of parts only met a handful of delusional moon on the stick nut cases on the way bolle you where one of them

If you want to put the car down let me help you out !

Don't by this car it's too cheap it has too many good parts to be true and I will swap the coils for stock oem tapped with a Hks twin spark while you sleep also I will cover your eyes and ears while you look at the car while steeling all of the parts:chuckle:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Sure... http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/124359-bolle-r33-gt-r-v-spec.html

Please find the original ad from my car, lets show the others what you wrote and upload the pictures from the ad also and let them decide. (But I guess you do not keep records)

From the last pm's we had, you threatened me if we would meet in Gatebil in Norway, nice.
So I can understand why no other has come forward.

I can not see that it maters if you sold 100s cars or 1000s of parts.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I've never had any issues with Alex. Have bought some parts off him which were as described if not better.

I have also asked about parts he has had for sale and he was very honest about them when he could have lied and had the time to e-mail me back as quickly as possible even if it was an enquiry.

Good luck with the sale of the car Alex.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well, I have never written any threats to you but you seem not able to remember your excellent customer support.

GT-GARAGE said:
Bolle said:
GT-GARAGE said:
Bolle said:
GT-GARAGE said:
Bolle said:
GT-GARAGE said:
Bolle said:
So, how do you want proceed and make up for your mistakes.
bolle are you mad?? as i said why would i help you now after how badly you have handled this if you had approached me before writing a thread of gobble calling me a lier and a thief we could maybe have talk an agreement but now no chance..

i'm speaking to the mods about having anymore damning post from you towards me removed but i hope you carry on so you can be banned!!
I am not mad.
You made it clearly in 2008 that you would only help me if I where in the UK, the leaking head, and when I confronted you about the spec you blamed others.
You also told me that I bought a modified car and these things happened... lol.

I have also speaking to mods.

You can still make things right for you, if we agree will I post that you did things right and you will be "back in business" what ever that means.
Please forward these messages to the mods the damage has already been done and you have come across bad in you threads I have no intension of making things right with you your and ass hole!

Please forward it to the mods I think you are running out of threats I'll be at gatbil involved with the drift demo this year so if you would like to try and assault me please do it there so I can have you banned from the event!
Can you please cool down a bit, and read what you wrote twice?
I have already difficulty to understand English properly, and you are not making things easier.

Why would I assault you? Or you on drugs?
Is this your way to threat me?

Hope to meet you at gatebil since its impossible to write with you here.

BTW, good luck banning me from Gatebil ;)
Ok best I don't go then just stop sending messages I don't have anymore to say

Regards
Ok, I have one more thing I would like to ask you:

Would you be so kind and change your avatar?
It's my car there and I would not like to be associated with you.

Regards
bolle or what ever your name is as i have forgot....**** off :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Typical reply when you are out of lies.

Nothing has been modified, I have the pm's saved. I can do a print screen if it's better?

·
Super Moderator
15,728 Posts
I think this thread is done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.