GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well after our usual sunday night antics this sunday was not a good night for skylines 2 friends of mine crashed there cars.1st crash was my mate in a gts 33 he clipped a armco avoiding another car that didn't even stop to see if he was ok, resulted in a nice scrape down the drivers side
2nd crash was poor driving in poor conditions i think but could also have been mechanical failure but unlikely to ever find out, this was a 33 GTR doing about 75 mph he spun the car hit 2 roadside posts up and over a kirb accros grass down a 2ft drop into layby facing the wrong way.Drivers door totalled dent in rear quarter front wing, 2 smashed alloys n/s front wing,o/s bottom balljoint totally snapped,cv joint ripped appart and snapped.Luckly both drivers was un hurt.I assume this could be caused if the bottom ball joint snapped first and caused him to spin.Just gald mine is broke and sat in the garage

pics
Photo: 221020062533 | lucky accident album | Dan6600 | Fotki.com
Photo: 221020062532 | lucky accident album | Dan6600 | Fotki.com
Photo: 221020062534 | lucky accident album | Dan6600 | Fotki.com
Photo: 221020062536 | lucky accident album | Dan6600 | Fotki.com
Photo: 221020062538 | lucky accident album | Dan6600 | Fotki.com

·
Registered
581 Posts
What are your 'usual' antics then..?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be honest now.

Were they driving like to55ers? Or just unlucky?
could have been a bit of both.

GTR WANNABE said:

The ones that alot of people don't like:flame: , but what does your opinion matter your just a wannabe :chuckle: We know the price we pay for driving how we do and we pay it without question so any negative comments SAVE YOUR BREATH AND TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
These things happen, Shame to damage such nice cars though...

I really must get to one of these sunday night jobs sometime.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
car killer said:
We know the price we pay for driving how we do and we pay it without question
What about the person coming the other way that gets collected by one of your clan members running out of talent? Do they pay the price too - do they have a choice?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What about the person coming the other way that gets collected by one of your clan members running out of talent? Do they pay the price too - do they have a choice?
was there any mention of where this took place gob shite.

You obviously cant read, so instead of trying to read into something you should actually read what i put..

SAVE YOUR BREATH AND TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
No, there is no mention - instead you show photographs from the side of the road - So... You wrecked the car and then pushed it onto a main road to photograph it?

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These things happen, Shame to damage such nice cars though...

I really must get to one of these sunday night jobs sometime.
You do mate this sunday coming is going to be a good one as it's the last one off the year before our LEGAL (please read you thick idiots) i said LEGAL meet that takes place on private land which as some of you on here are old you will probably know of him,is owned by the drummer out of the schwaddy waddies or something like that LOLHe charges a £2 membership fee and than then £1 after that with membership card.

·
Registered
318 Posts
f$$kin ell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im glad i dont hang about with you and all your lot!!!!!!
feel well and truely gutted for your friends mate:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
cars off the road now m8, will catch up with you sometime at some pub so i can find out when and where once im back on the road next year.

·
Registered
581 Posts

GTR WANNABE said:

The ones that alot of people don't like:flame: , but what does your opinion matter your just a wannabe :chuckle: We know the price we pay for driving how we do and we pay it without question so any negative comments SAVE YOUR BREATH AND TELL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A CRAP
Just a question.......:confused:

Shame about the cars though, maybe you should explain what these 'Sunday Nights' are exactly??? you make it sound like you're hooning around public roads.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Just a question.......:confused:

Shame about the cars though, maybe the police will catch the c0cks driving them :chairshot
yes hopefully they will, i got pulled once doing a doughnut the vid is on the net somewhere looked well cool :clap: nice 4 wheel doughnut and blue lights in view PMSL and i didn't get anything, my license is totally point free how many people can honestly say that, i also have never had any speeding convictions either.

Now a question for you wannabe....
WHERES YOUR SKYLINE?????

·
Administrator
31,885 Posts
hold on

who has armco on thier private land

and more importantly, why, if he binned the 33 on private land did you move ito onto the main road, and slam it into the side of a punto?

mook

·
Administrator
31,885 Posts
the silence suggests they overcooked it on the way home or to the "legal" cruise

the truth will out.

mook

·
Administrator
31,885 Posts
lol, word on the street says...

"basically the guy binned it at about 80imo and if me and matt and another matt had not ran out the way hed of hit us all at speed, it came to a rest wrong way round in the layby after smacking matts rear end, with his missus in the car."

mook

1 - 20 of 119 Posts