GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Well I`v started stripping the car for a re-spray and so far its not gone too bad. All I have left to do is strip + Remove the bonnet, doors and all the glass !!! As you can see I`v also had any small dents seen to and they just need rubbing down. 5L of paint has arrived and it looks like I`m on target to start painting next week :)

Heres the pic.

Take Care

Richard

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi guys,

Well All thats left now are the doors and I must say the cars looking a sorry sight but I guess it will be worth it :)

As for the colour I`v gone for Catalyna Splash which is a Standox colour from the exclusive range, this means you shouldn`t see many cars the same colour. I wanted MP2 but couldn`t get hold of it easily so god knows what you would do if your R34 was in this colour!!!

Going to fit the oil cooler and intercooler this weekend as I can`t do anything else until its painted now!

Take care

Richard

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Alan,

I`v got a Trust Intercooler and oil cooler to fit as well a a hard pipe kit. I think the intercooler is very easy to fit but the oil cooler looks a little more involved but we will see :)

Take Care

Richard

P.S Can you recomend any reasonable price speakers as I`m tempted to upgrade them as there out. I`ll only be running of the headunit though !!

·
Registered
9,548 Posts
Hi Richard!!

Hi there Richard!!

I never managed to reply to your mail since I lost all my in-box and address book of my e-mail prog after getting back to Japan. I'm glad you are happy with the parts I sent you and you look all ready to start re-spraying. Make sure you let us all know how it goes!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts