GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
"Shortly after taking this picture was taken, I shot the filter with a .22, this is optional depending on your mood. "

Serious? Hahahaha... thanks for the laugh!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
lol nice write uo mook
still if you think gtr oil filters are hard to change then dont bother with the filter tool next time mook just get a really big pair of these

fits just down the side of the plenum and has the filter off in seconds everytime.

saves you throwing things in tree's lol

tib

·
Registered
885 Posts
Relocation kit or HICAS removal makes it sooooo...much...easier!
But it's a good guide and perfect for those just wanting to service instead of modding the whole car

·
Registered
41 Posts
did oil change last week and it was easy to remove,i just removed it using my own hand and no tool was needed(it was sitting there good,had no leaks),I put in new k&n oil filter with nut on top so it can be removed or installed easy with some wrench

·
Registered
110 Posts
did oil change last week and it was easy to remove,i just removed it using my own hand and no tool was needed...
That's the way it should be. Tighten it with your hand and it'll be an easy job to remove next time round. I had an issue trying to get the filter out of the stock location because some idiot (might have been me :D) put on a slightly larger filter than OEM. Nissan OEM filters FTW!

·
Registered
13 Posts
you dont need all them special tools, get a screwdriver stab that sucker and turn it. It's not like your goin to reuse the filter.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts