GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Change of plans means I am sellling car and bits and stuff so here we have...

Mocal Oil Cooler Kit (never used). £200 posted to UK

Tomei R34 GTR Cams (260 deg with 8.9mm lift) - Came out of George's (GTAAART) R34 GTR when his plan changed..approx 30k miles. Inspected by TR Racing when they removed them and declared in excellent condition. You can also see from below photos that journals/lobes have little wear - £250 posted to UK (Bear in mind these won't fit R32/R33 without change to the CAS sensor)

R34 GTR Elbows (with Oxygen sensors) - Good upgrade as fabricated steel versus the R32/R33 cast items which don't flow as well - £80 delivered to UK

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evening, yes, that plate is a thermostatic plate. The lug you can see on bottom left of the plate is where it's mounted :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These items (except elbows) still for sale. 150 posted for the oil cooler and 200 posted for the cams. Can clarify that cams are A2691N intake and A252XR exhaust which are 260 degree inlet and 256 degree exhaust

·
Registered
173 Posts
I can't pm you but I'll have the cams. If you PM me maybe it'll let me message you back. It says I don't have enough posts. Do you have paypal?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oil Cooler still for sale, 140 delivered. It'll fit any skyline as far as I know. R34 should have more room than a R32

1 - 20 of 30 Posts