GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
the 300zx, and SXOC were selling a very nice machined alloy cap with INSANE milled into the top of it... but i dont think it would fit the RB series of engines...
not much help, but if a bunch of us wanted one... the bloke could be convinced to knock up some that would fit... :) and with NISSAN on the top of them!!! :)

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15977

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im sure any supplier can source a posh filler cap but Abbey had a few sweet looking Greddy Caps in polished chrome on the shelf.

Hmmmm polished chrome :eek:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm already in contact with the person who manufactures these caps, I'll enquire about GTR logos.

BRB

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
6,591 Posts
Jason,
Cool. Maybe you could find out a price for larger orders.
I don't know if Cem/Guy/Glen are interested, as an official bit of Register merchandise for the up and comming GT-R club.:smokin:

Cem/Guy/Glen,
Are such things under concideration (Register Merchandise)?

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Club/Bits

Merchandise and other things are under consideration going forward, but first thing is roll-out of new website.

We will get a bit more time to sort out some of the 'deals' in the off-season, after summer, when things quieten down and we all get a bit more free time.

Guy

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
but i dont think it would fit the RB series of engines...
Matt,

From the TakaKiara site it would appear that most of the Nissans have the same Oil Cap fitting, S13 S14 C32 C33 C44 chassis were all listed as compatible.

Fingers crossed, I've sent a cheque for one of these caps anyway, and I'm waiting for more info concerning GTR versions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts