GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
you make your own... most people do anyways.

first design what you will need on paper, then visit summitracing.com (or w/e their URL is)... and buy all the stuff you need... do it.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
When I get fed up with my RB26 engine in a Skyline shell I'd love to consider putting it in a classic shape (and light...) 240z. How hard was it to do this swap, and what are the chances of finding a totally rot free shell these days? Thanks.

·
Registered
436 Posts
When I get fed up with my RB26 engine in a Skyline shell I'd love to consider putting it in a classic shape (and light...) 240z. How hard was it to do this swap, and what are the chances of finding a totally rot free shell these days? Thanks.
Its taken just over 2 years but have gone to town go have a look at my build at zclub.net its in the hybridz part, bought my 240z shell from Arizona USA and shipped it back here good rot free shells are still out there.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I'd be interested to see how much it would cost to by the lines yourself. Can anyone give a rundown on parts bought and costs please?

I see the ones on the above site are £100. I intend to replace my lines with braided.

The water return pipe was seized on to the rear turbo, I had to break the pipe to get the bugger off! :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts