GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it has been done before so hopefully the appropriate people can guide me. I am in the process of adapting ITBs from an RB26 to my RB25DET Neo head. I am doing some upgrades so want to do this same time. I have had a go at it and after some more work I am needing some information in regards to the lower intake manifold on the RB25DET/RB25DE/RB20DE Neo heads. Does anyone know if the lower intake manifold of the RB25DET, RB25DE and RB20DE Neo heads are the same? Also how difficult is it to cut the lower runners and make a plate to adapt the ITB setup? I am thinking this will be an easy option and what issues clearance-wise may I encounter, I am thinking the OEM oil cooler setup but I have already upgraded to a Trust external setup, next move would be to relocate the filter as well.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
The NEO is totally different to R32 and R33 and there is also 2 different typs of Neo plenim runner.

We have done what you want to do several times, if you send your lower 1/2 of plenim here its nzd600 for the whole job so your itbs and plenim bolt straight on.

Rob

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
You still have to re-do intercooler plumbing, hoses, etc.

E-mail me [email protected] and I can send you pictures.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts