GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....... for the foglights??!

Just got caught in fog on the motorway and could I find a foglight switch?

Nope!

Since I haven't got my manual with me, could somebody point me in the right direction!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Switch

I have only just got my car/handbook, but think from memory you twist the end of the indicator stalk ..
Apologies if that's nonsense, was half asleep on the train this morning whilst reading it !

Regards

SS

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Doesn't that just set the headlamps?

I did try that but was trying not to crash! I'll have another look later

·
Registered
119 Posts
Switch

Well just looked in the handbook and it looks like you turn the end of the indicator stalk through past AUTO, past dipped through to fog light.

Hope that helps , would be interested to know myself with the cold weather approaching.

Regards

SS

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Let's not forget they should only be used in seriously reduced visibility. If you can see the car in front/behind then switch them off! :D

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
There's a separate switch on the indicator stalk, like a ring, that you rotate to switch on and off. It's spring loaded so when you next switch the car off they will not be on next time you start it up.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's a separate switch on the indicator stalk, like a ring, that you rotate to switch on and off. It's spring loaded so when you next switch the car off they will not be on next time you start it up.

Cheers David!

Just found it and must have looked at it a million times and never knew it was for that!

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL!

I have duly slammed my hands in a kitchen drawer to teach myself a lesson!

(and decided to read the manual.....soon!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts