GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

is their anyone out there with an interest in an Ironmask GTS-X Turbo twincam. I have just aquired an absolute belter in japan. £4999 A real nice piece of old school cool. Loaded with extra's like Tanabe suspension, strut braces, Fujibutso exhaust etc. The supplying garage has maintained this car for over the past 10 years so its a good one. If your not sure what an Ironmask Turbo is shame on you LOL! hit the google and enjoy, these cars are so tuneable its unreal.

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some pictures up for everyone asap. Black over silver too:cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
BOOTY was running the abbey one of these around for ages whilst her 33 was being supercharged! Here's a picture of one of these cars :

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Chris

cheers for that, the gts-x is a couple version with an RB2.0DET engine. It produced 200bhp in std form its day so it was the jap cossie:bowdown1:

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi fella's

this car is now sold, new owner will announce im sure.

Now dont tell anyone else this but i have bought the Original Veilside R32 GTR R-II Evolution car that the company built for the Tokyo Autosalon! Its sister car was the R-III Evolution which was the track orientated version, this is the 700 bhp road car:eek:

Its the wide arch version.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts