·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 22nd and 23rd

Thorsbury Park, Ollerton, nr Notts

Is Any one going??

Is anyone interested???

If so I have got a booking form in the post so let me know...

There will be vintage to latest imports, trade stands, jap auto jumble, Club Displays, and concours awards, Plus the added bonus of Jap Bikes too..

Si:D

·
Registered
992 Posts
Notts Meet

Draxx,
Thought I would be the first to say "Yes" to the Sunday meet, Looks like you have got a good response again!!.

PaulP.

cracking site by the way, keep up the good work, Will the missus be selling cakes on the site mail order????,

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
ollerton show

200plus will have a stand there and I am on it:) Got some work to do to the car first (running out of time though:( ) . Mike 'the quarter mile daddy' Smith is organising. Going sunday but if weather is ok will be going saturday from lunchtime as well.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Evo Posse in Convoy

Any of you Nissan boys fancy a convoy up from Oxford services on Sunday morning (23rd) ?

We are going up to Ollerton for the show.

3-4 Evo's confirmed so far

·
Registered
666 Posts
I will be there.
I may need a sharp start to remove the grime from the car from Bedford(Friday) and Santa Pod(Saturday) to make the car presentable, but I will be there.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hotel

Have found a good one if anyones staying for the weekend. Don't know whats left in the way of rooms but had no trouble booking 3 rooms.

Don't want to give the link here just PM me if you are interested.

Oh they have secure parking, Sky Sports, Bar and a Restaurant. Ahhhhhh bloke heaven :D .

glen

·
Premium Member
5,939 Posts
This is local to us so we are going to drop buy on the sunday - where will we find you guys?

Simon?

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Directions please..

Subject to family commitments I may be able to come on the Sunday.

Directions or a link on Multi Map or such would be kind.

...Ian

·
Registered
234 Posts
directions

ian - up the A1 till you get to a very big roundabout at which the first or second exit is the A57 to Worksop and straight ahead exit is the A1(M) North. You'll need to take the exit for the A614 which is i think the one after the A1(M) exit. It is about 2-3 miles down there and should be sigposted. If you find you're on the A1(M) going past the M18 exit, you've gone too far!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Glen, Ged et al. Are you all going to be there both days or just Sat or Sun? Just need to plan ahead :)

·
Registered
666 Posts
Ian,
here is a link
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=europe&X=464000&Y=370000&scale=25000&width=700&height=400&gride=463895&gridn=370175&coordsys=gb&db=pc&overviewmap=&scale=25000&out.x=14&out.y=13

The roundabout in the previous post is about half a mile north of the 50mph speed cameras. At this roundabout to stay on the A1 is almost a right turn, A57 almost straight ahead, A614 is left.

Jim,
Saturday I am doing Santa Pod with several other 600+bhp Skylines, including at least 3 other other 600+bhp Skylines (yes I am a member of the club now). It should definitely be one not to miss.
Sunday I will go to JAP

·
Registered
905 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Dave,

Just emailed Chris Mann 2 c if there is any space left in the 200+ paddock, I'll have to wait for him 2 get back to me, what day are you going? Do you know yet?

Sort it out chap, and let us know...(fingers crossed there still room eh....)

Si

jim..... Depends what day I think, dunno, oooooo its all a last minute thing again. aaaarrrrararraragghh....

PS Hows the Baba??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts