GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm assuming it's just wider wheels due to the extended arches but love seeing all that rubber at the back

Also, is that a custom boot lid? Lines up perfect

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's the style I like, fat and wide and smooth, no sticky out bits like big spoilers

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gtr, I thought the same but if you look at the doors you can see the ridge running along, gts doesn't have that

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Big wheels
spoiler delete
Cf rear diffuser
Cf side skirts
Steering wheel
Tidied up interior

All after a new gearbox and passenger seats

Then probably a bunch of other stuff

But not until next year

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Lol Bet the list is just getting bigger and bigger
Judge, if you're going to do it make sure it's on a 33 not a 32, please. Either that or buy a road roller if you're so keen on that wide look.

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Judge, if you're going to do it make sure it's on a 33 not a 32, please. Either that or buy a road roller if you're so keen on that wide look.
I won't go over the score, here's my arches now, just need to fill the gap a little

Nothing like this though

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Jt judge did the body shop cut you arches right out or just stick the arches on? That will be the limiting factor on wheels and as you didn't have fronts done you will need 2 diffrent offsets what looks silly imho

·
Registered
4,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They cut a large part out but then built it back up with metal then bonded the arches on. The front qtrs would be getting swapped with wider ones. Similar to Matt's

1 - 20 of 22 Posts