GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm not even going to put an explanation here only the pics!

Unfortunately who ever owns this lives 8 hours away so i'll never get to see it in person! :(

clicky

clicky

For more pics of the day head here

Apparently it set the best time for the day which i don't doubt!

Hope you all enjoyed!

·
6,821 Posts
Nice pics, why they/he allready removed the brand new Z-Tune steeringwheel?

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
There's a Z-tune in Seoul. Didn't look inside the car, but the owner had swapped the stock brakes for the biggest brake calipers I have ever seen in my life (Endless brakes). These things were monstrous, maybe they were JGTC sized brakes. The wheels were also 19"(not the stock LM-GT4s), presumably to accomodate the brakes, cause it looked like there was still barely enough clearance between the wheel and the brakes. It was parked next to a Ferrari Enzo...the Z-tune is still preferable :)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
One of our customers in Aussie has this car I think. They sent us something through a while ago asking if we knew anyone who wanted to buy it.

For me, I'd rather get a nice specII and spend the money on it to make it every bit as good as the Z-tune, just overpriced for my liking. Not interested in paying that level of cash for exclusivity alone........

Just doesn't do it for me........

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
canman said:
For me, I'd rather get a nice specII and spend the money on it to make it every bit as good as the Z-tune, just overpriced for my liking. Not interested in paying that level of cash for exclusivity alone........

Just doesn't do it for me........
Got to agree with this. :thumbsup:

Cya O!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I thought the 34 had the battery up front like the 32? Is a 34 a 33 in a new dress (like a Vectra/Saab)? What are the inner-wing covers for..just to add weight?

A nice car though.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
"Apparently it set the best time for the day which i don't doubt!"

Well at least it's being used for what it was built for and isn't just sitting in someone's garage being treated like a toy!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Ok, at the end of the day I'd take an Enzo over a Z-tune, but for less than £100k I don't reckon anything comes close to this! 997 Turbo? No thanks, there are far to many 911's about. V8 Vantage? So so good to look at, but way slower then the Z-tune. Used F430 or Gallardo? maybe, but I think I love the Z-tune just that little bit more.

The Z-tune would be the first car I'd 'try' to buy if I won the lotto. Then the Murcielago, Brabus SL, Brabus G-wagon, F430 spider.....

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Blow Dog said:
You need help ;)
PMSL.....

Lovely car.... but come on FFS!!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Blow Dog said:
You need help ;)
PMSL.....

kismetcapitan said:
It was parked next to a Ferrari Enzo...the Z-tune is still preferable :)

Lovely car.... but come on FFS!!

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Man...how can you bin those Brembo's for an Endless brake kit????? If you know the owner tell him I want hisold brake set up!!!:D

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Its been in OZ for a while if i remember talked to Iwata-san and was told it was sent out, its the only other Z-tune thats outside of Asia.

And yah why would you change stuff on a car like that...i dunno...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts