GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Once again, top looking motor mate. I'm definitely liking that. :smokin: :smokin:

Where's that car park then, it looks ripe for a little bit of, ahem, 'drift practice'.

Looks a bit like Hengistbury Head in the first pic, but I don't remember the place being as big and smooth as in the second pic. :confused:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
twinturboch said:
Ssssshhhhh;) :D
You got the same idea as me then. ;)

I automatically grade all car parks I go to now on their potential 'driftability'. :D I just don't mention it to the missus if she's with me, keep it to myself, and just agree that her new handbag/trousers/top whatever looks great, while checking out how many obstacles there are to slide round. :p

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tim b said:
You got the same idea as me then. ;)

I automatically grade all car parks I go to now on their potential 'driftability'. :D I just don't mention it to the missus if she's with me, keep it to myself, and just agree that her new handbag/trousers/top whatever looks great, while checking out how many obstacles there are to slide round. :p
H head is correct! You win the Prize! ;)

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tim b said:
Once again, top looking motor mate. I'm definitely liking that. :smokin: :smokin:

Where's that car park then, it looks ripe for a little bit of, ahem, 'drift practice'.

Looks a bit like Hengistbury Head in the first pic, but I don't remember the place being as big and smooth as in the second pic. :confused:

final pic gave it away anyway... I had to let loose when i left, as there was one learner driver at the other end of the car park, and lots of tyre burn lines too try and follow around sideways while i left...

All whilst staying within the speed limit and remaining responsible at all times
;)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
763paf said:
All whilst staying within the speed limit and remaining responsible at all times
;)

As long as you check your blind spot before launching into a massive broadside slide out of the car park I can't see the problem with that :D , (pity the police probably wouldn't see it that way ;) ).

That last pic is deffo the best dude, car looks awesome. :smokin:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts