GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from hols, and out for a quiet Sunday run in the Skyline with my son ..... and passed Ingleston Show ground about 4:00pm'ish with no-idea that it was Fast & Modified Show day :mad: :bawling: ....

... anyway caught up with 2 R33's (Blue GTR + Silver GTS) at the Newbridge roundabout and followed them down the M9 to Grangemouth roundabout. Don't know who you were, but very nice cars :bowdown1: .

Then acknowleged another nice Silver R33 on the A8000 heading onto the Forth Bridge roundabout, I was in the Blue GTR heading in the other direction :wavey: .

·
Registered
77 Posts
hi there buddy

Nice lookin motor you got there, same to the other guy :D

I was the one in the silver compact hahaha
I thot i was seeing double due to sunstroke but i wasnt hahaha....:chuckle: thot it was really cool

i followed you down towards grangemth slip road as i was headin to work in B/Bridge but goin thro the toon to get an ice pole fa me mates shop. 1st....:D

Anyways cheers for the wee blast and hope to see you guys again in a scottish meet this year..... theres a few kickin about the falkirk area so just gez a :wavey: next time if you see me around, oh i'm Dave by d by if u not seen the plate :D:chuckle:

guy in the other blue datsun :D who kept goin have we met?
Sorry i didnt get what u were sayin as all i heard was the wind rushin past and your exhaust haha all i got was where u headin lol

take care and keep the liners goin......

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave, the name's Ian, kinda guessed your name from the car :D

You thought you were seeing double :eek: I thought getting a blue one would be a little bit different :chuckle:

It was my son who spotted the two of you up ahead at the Newbridge roundabout, we were really just out for a wee run around after having 2 weeks holiday in Yorkshire (pics this forum). Hope to see you around, not too sure which forum you frequent the most so posted this on both .... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi
It was me that waved as you went passed.Car looking great by the way.
I had just come back from the car show and heading back across the bridge to sunny Fife.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts