GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, just thought bring to your attention a new website (forum) dedicated to R32s.

R32skylineclub.com has been running for a few months now and is aussie based, but already has a strong following.
We would love to see some more international members join to give the site some variety and share their knowledge :)

R32 Skyline Club

Cheers

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
LMAO of the GTS on there with the huge skirt that goes all the way round.....It looks like a freaken Hovercraft!! LOL!

"Say NO to huge body kits!"

·
6,821 Posts
Actually is it not illegal to advertise other forums on this board, with the intention to divert traffic, members, visitors to it?
Note that I care but some peeps pay to advertise on here and get some traffic out of it.

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
But surely they would have asked admin permission first making it ok as the thread has not been deleted.
And they are just asking some of the international members to give a bit of input as to how R32s are faring in other climes.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Actually is it not illegal to advertise other forums on this board, with the intention to divert traffic, members, visitors to it?
Note that I care but some peeps pay to advertise on here and get some traffic out of it.
Nothing written in any of the board rules I could find, besides, there is nothing stopping anyone from frequenting more than one forum, and is no different to half a dozen threads in this same section.

If mods deem this thread to be in breach of the rules and take action, so be it, but I see no problem.

·
6,821 Posts
Nothing written in any of the board rules I could find, besides, there is nothing stopping anyone from frequenting more than one forum, and is no different to half a dozen threads in this same section.

If mods deem this thread to be in breach of the rules and take action, so be it, but I see no problem.
I really not care about it, but Blowy blowed up like the moon in the past and even signatures were deleted ex . . . . .
I even remember threads that got closed because of traffic deviation issues.

Clearly if you want to start a new forum, advertising on this forum and other big ones, if the way to go, as you soon get tons of traffic, if your forum appeals. . . . but then you can trun that traffic in to money, when you can show a sponsor that actually some peeps visit your site frequently ex . . .

I am all open for this, just would like to hear the admins opinion on this one?

Great forum by the way.

Chris

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
The forum had problems very early on with spammers, so activation is now done manually by admin, so it might take a day or two.

If it takes longer, feel free to pm me your registered username and I'll get admin to sort it, I've already had to do this once for a friend :)

·
Administrator
31,883 Posts
But surely they would have asked admin permission first making it ok as the thread has not been deleted.
And they are just asking some of the international members to give a bit of input as to how R32s are faring in other climes.
anything that helps rid this forum of all you R32 owning peasants is fine by me ;)

JOKE!!!

mook

1 - 20 of 28 Posts