GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have my cherished R33 GTR. This is one of the cleanest examples of a sensibly modified R33 GTR in the UK. The car is running 414BHP at a very safe 0.9bar (dyno print out available) and in my opinion is in the ultimate, reliable fast road specification which can be used in the real world with the looks to match. The engine has not been stripped and is still ‘sealed from the factory’. It currently has 45978 miles on the clock. Taxed and tested.

This is basically like a brand new 1995 GTR, every single part has been checked and cleaned or replaced with genuine Nissan items or upgraded with top quality modifications.
Every belt, bearing, bush, fluid, sensor, clip, wiring, seal etc has been checked or replaced with either OE parts or quality upgrades.

History of this car is fully documented and this is a well known GTR.
This car has full and complete service history in the UK and in Japan with every document ever produced in its life including the original Nissan handbook and certificates and receipts of every modification carried out.

It has had coverage in many magazines. It won the runner up award in an Auto Glym national concourse competition.

The genuine Nismo bodywork on the car is very rare and worth many thousands, the quality needs to be seen to be appreciated. Along with the custom carbon fibre bodywork items I have added it really does stand out from other GTR’s. It also has all the supporting chassis and engine modifications to make it the complete package.

This car was brought over to the UK by New Era imports in 2005. It was professionally converted to UK use by them. It was then purchased by its previous UK owner who owned it for one year and used it for roughly 2000 miles and had fitted a top of the range Sigma alarm and immobiliser and fitted the gorgeous Bee R alloy wheels.

After a extensive search for the right GTR I purchased this one in 2006. I then began to slowly check the complete car over and build it into my unique, ‘perfect’ GTR. (I am a professional mechanical engineer.)
The car has been fully undersealed to preserve its life. It has only seen rain on UK roads 3 times in its life by accident and is only used through the summer months as a sunny day car. I am meticulous how I look after this car in every way from paintwork care to how it is warmed up, cooled down and used. It has never been abused, just enjoyed.

Specification is as follows;

Engine
Trust 4" cat back exhaust system
Trust 80mm downpipes
De cat pipe
Silencer removal pipe
R34 ball bearing Turbo’s
HKS SPF induction kit
Abbey Motorsport 1bar ECU rom
Walbro 255ltr/hour fuel pump
HKS M series spark plugs
HKS intercooler hard pipe kit
Apexi BOV's
ARC race intercooler
ARC slam panel
Blitz oil filter
HPI engine damper
ARC catch tank
Blitz spec id boost controller
Greddy alloy radiator
Greddy radiator cap
Greddy lightweight ancillary pulleys
Greddy oil cooler and filter relocation kit
Earthing kit and gold battery terminals
Stainless steel fuse box cover
HKS Premium suction kit
Nismo oil filler cap
Nismo engine mounts
SFS breather hoses
SFS radiator hoses
SFS vacuum hoses
Braided hoses to catch tank
All engine components polished
Stainless steel engine plaque
Cold air feed to induction kit
Tein bonnet dampers
Splitfire coil packs
Heavy duty battery

Transmission
Nismo super coppermix clutch kit
Nismo lightweight flywheel
Nismo clutch slave cylinder
Nismo transmission mount
Nismo short shifter kit
Skylab torque split controller

Chassis
HKS Hipermax version 2 coilovers
Nismo anti roll bars
Nismo anti roll bar bushes
Nismo front tie rod bushes
Tomie hicas lock
HKS Kansai front strut brace
Kics 10mm wheel spacers
Bee-R signature B5 racing alloy wheels 18x9.5
Bee-R wheel nuts
Bee-R valve caps
Mcguard locking nuts
265/35/18 Dunlop supersport tyres

Brakes
DBA 4000xs front discs
DBA 4000xs rear discs
Ferrodo 2500 front pads
Ferrodo 2500 rear pads
Master cylinder stopper
Motul RBF600 brake fluid
Goodridge braided brake lines
Refurbished Brembo calipers

Interior
Luke racing pro 4 harness (x2)
Nardi steering wheel
Nardi pedal covers
Nismo gear knob
Nimso centre dials
Omori oil temp gauge
Omori water temp gauge
Omori boost gauge
Omori EGT gauge
Omori oil pressure gauge
PLX devices wideband lamba display
Nismo white face 200MPH/11k RPM clocks
Nissan GTR carpet mats
Pioneer CD player relocated in the glove box
Full Sigma Cat 1 alarm system with keypad start up

Exterior
Genuine Nismo 400R front bumper
Genuine Nismo splitter
Genuine Nismo N1 vents
Genuine Nismo 400R side skirts with door extensions
Top Secret rear spats
Genuine Nismo arch extensions
Ganador electric wing mirrors
MCR bonnet vent
Genuine Nismo bonnet lip
Top Secret carbon fibre rear diffuser
Top Secret carbon fibre vortex generators
Carbon fibre rear number plate surround
Carbon fibre rear spoiler blade
Carbon fibre rear spoiler garnish
Custom made carbon fibre side under skirts
Custom made carbon fibre front splitter
Auto select carbon fibre canards
Clear front indicators
Nismo clear side repeaters
HID lighting kit (high and low beam)
Custom headlight wiring
Nismo carbon B pillar garnish
LED lighting in braking vents
Clear 'Skyline' panel
PIAA wiper blades
Tinted rear windows
Nismo decals
Fully undersealed

This write up really does not do this car justice, please contact me for any questions or details as I have many photos and details of my ownership and use of the car. The car is spotless with absolutely no faults. Someone in the market for a top quality GTR will not be disappointed, the car wants for nothing and can either be enjoyed as it is for many years to come or taken up to the next level. If it is looked after as much as I have done so it really will become a future classic.

All questions welcome. Serious buyers only please.

£19500

·
Premium Member
1,249 Posts
Simply beautiful. The first picture literally took my breath away! One of the, if not the, best looking GTR I've seen, I love it! Only thing I don't like is how it reminds me of how much I miss my GTR. :(

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the positive comments.

I understand that this is up the top end of the price range for a R33 GTR but i welcome any inspection of this car as you will not find a cleaner or well cared for GTR around.

I am not too sure yet what to go for next, possibly a 350z or S15 or something similar.
I just dont use this car at all, take it out and do about 50 miles then spend the next 2 days cleaning it!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I am in shock Ian .. thought i'd never see the day.

This car is MEGA clean, Ian is even more anal about car cleaning than me!. Car looks better in the metal, very imposing and very white :)

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Price reduction;

£18000

This car really needs to be viewed.

Would be interested to hear if anyone has any part exchange offers also.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the response. Have reduced price after consideration of the market.

PRICE REDUCED;

Viewings reccomended, anyone who has seen this car can vouch for its condition. True one-off quality body styling.

Available to view anytime.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Any comments on this guys?
I have to say i was hoping this would sell quickly,the car looks very clean.

Shame you have dropped the price so much so soon,i feel that to sell a car like this you need to give it a few months.

People have to start realising that buying cheap GT-Rs can be a false economy.And stop comparing them to other GT-Rs.

Good luck mate :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Have reduced price after consideration of the market.
So thats a reduction of £3500 in 12 days. Have you considered what a reduction like this does for the rest of the market :rolleyes:

Ian i can understand if your desperate to sell and need the fianaces but a car like yours should easily fetch the 'original' asking price if you gave it more time.

Anyway. Here's a free bump for a STUNNING R33GTR at a 'BARGAIN' price. Easily one of my favourite R33's!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have to say i was hoping this would sell quickly,the car looks very clean.

Shame you have dropped the price so much so soon,i feel that to sell a car like this you need to give it a few months.

People have to start realising that buying cheap GT-Rs can be a false economy.And stop comparing them to other GT-Rs.

Good luck mate :thumbsup:
Thanks for the response,

Could not agree more about your comments on cheap GTR's. The top ones still fetch a premium price, i think the initial purchase price and quality of car is what makes GTR ownership enjoyable or not.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So thats a reduction of £3500 in 12 days. Have you considered what a reduction like this does for the rest of the market :rolleyes:

Ian i can understand if your desperate to sell and need the fianaces but a car like yours should easily fetch the 'original' asking price if you gave it more time.

Anyway. Here's a free bump for a STUNNING R33GTR at a 'BARGAIN' price. Easily one of my favourite R33's!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Hi,

I see your thinking of selling, how come all the nice GTR's everyone is selling at the moment!? Yours is stunning also mate.

As for the price, well i initially set my price high but having looked around at the market and seeing what prices cars are making, not just GTR's but any cars i thought i had to adjust the price. I just feel its pointless leaving a car sat on here for 6 months with the odd bit of interest rather than lowering your bar slightly and getting a sale.

Not desperate to sell i just dont use it anymore and it seems a waste, i have done so much work, care and attention on it its just criminal to just leave it sat in the garage!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hi,

I see your thinking of selling, how come all the nice GTR's everyone is selling at the moment!? Yours is stunning also mate.

As for the price, well i initially set my price high but having looked around at the market and seeing what prices cars are making, not just GTR's but any cars i thought i had to adjust the price. I just feel its pointless leaving a car sat on here for 6 months with the odd bit of interest rather than lowering your bar slightly and getting a sale.

Not desperate to sell i just dont use it anymore and it seems a waste, i have done so much work, care and attention on it its just criminal to just leave it sat in the garage!
Same reason as you mate, the car did just over 200 miles last year and i just dont drive it anymore. Just got it back on the road, needs a service then it will be gracing this section after nearly 7 years of ownership.

Good luck with the sale, im sure it wont hang around long at that price, just dont drop it anymore as that would be more criminal than leaving it in the garage for a couple of months.
I always remember this and Alex's GTR's were the ones i feared coming up against the most in the Show n Shine comps :) Thats how clean it is! :cool:

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wont be dropping anymore Steve.

I have got my price and thats where its sticking now. Not a cheap GTR but not an ordinary GTR either.

Thanks for your kind comments.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts