GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for this, those guides are definitely going to come in handy.

The original 32 brochure from '89 is cool too - wish I knew what it said!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, there's ALOT of useful info in those manuals, especially the engine manuals they have all the clearances and torque specs etc :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Aki Itoh has a broad range of R33 GTR Nismo brochures including very, very rare additional extras. It would be great to include some of the collection he has to the library.

Pure geekery I admit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks for these, I have sent them to my local printers to be bound into manuals which will last longer than my friends set which was just a pile of paper : )

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Does anyone have or know were to get a copy of the R33 chassis manual?
I can't seem to get it anywhere, I have the R32 full manual which is engine/chassis combined which is still very helpful.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Does anyone have or know were to get a copy of the R33 chassis manual?
I can't seem to get it anywhere, I have the R32 full manual which is engine/chassis combined which is still very helpful.
Sorry cannot advise on the R33 manual, however the R32 manual you speak of is that the workshop manual? Would be interested in that...

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Ah, you have not looked in the correct manual. The manual you require is not listed above.
The is no specific difference between the 'V' Spec and non 'V' spec gearbox although the gearbox does get improved over time.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts