GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the GT-R is a Playstation, even after 12 years:

I'm surprised they have not said "and it drives itself" as well.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
tonigmr2. I hope you are not trying to say the reply is racist. The person just said an intelligent primate could drive an F1 car. This is clearly not the case as all race drivers have an inherent skill most of us will never have. Pete

·
R35 Section manager
10,887 Posts
Asking for clarification for something that could potentially have been meant with a casual racist undertone isn't going mad at all, is it?
I think it depends how your mind works.
I looked at the comment and didn't even think it was meant in a racist way.
Looking at the news I would say the comment the worlds gone mad is fairly accurate :ROFLMAO:

·
Ooo Matron !
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a) The comment made is just an expression about how easy people think an F1 car is to drive.

b) Asking for clarification; assuming it was meant in a racist way (which it clearly was not), what clarification was anyone expecting to get exactly ?

c) If I were Silverspeed,I'd probably not bother posting on this forum ever again.

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Wow how we are so brainwashed nowadays! crazy sad sad times.. Can i even call my car 'black'? or is that racist? I just don't know!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow why all this commotion?

Even Martin Brundle on sky used to say this all the time, and if they say that the GT-R is a playstation, that it does everything for you I advise you to put it in R R R mode and see how fast you get sweaty hands.

My comment was not meant to be racist in any way. I never thought even now that it is a racist post.

So please why do people be offended, all I said was that an F1 car is easy to drive and I used some Sky commentators words for it.
I can alter the post by then maybe I'm offending somebody else or another group of people so.

·
Ooo Matron !
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My comment was not meant to be racist in any way. I never thought even now that it is a racist post.
I know that, and you know that.

The problem is now that racism has become the new religion; looking for a black cat, in a dark room, that's not there, and finding it.

·
Super Moderator
15,671 Posts
Calm down ladies! It was a reasonable question to ask, many a prejudice is told as a joke or a casual remark. if you haven’t put up with an ‘ism’ good for you, probably that’s why you think the world over-reacts. I’ve no problem with clarifying remarks and will keep doing so.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts