GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the first time i have taken my GTR over 5k revs and omg what a awesome sound it makes!! Its pretty subtle as it has a racing cat and a fujitsubo exhaust, but there's no hiding the sound coming from the engine!
It makes a change from the ticks and rattles from my pulsar engine :p
It just keeps getting better, im just worried that i'll get so obsessed about looking after it that i'll either be too worried to use it or end up washing it twice a day.

·
Vendor
12,683 Posts
Hi Jon

thats just the start of it mate, we'll have to meet up some time:squintdan :squintdan :squintdan

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah def up for that mate. Let me know when you are free and i'll meet you somewhere! We can compare purple's :p
Fancy having a nosey at your 33 though!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
All just part of the Skyline smile experience and yes that note is rather sexual just after 5k lol.

I found this out again when i got my new engine in and belive me that noise is addictive and very expensive lol.

One last thing TAKE IT THROUGH A TUNNEL AT OVER 5K :clap:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
markpriorgts-t said:
All just part of the Skyline smile experience and yes that note is rather sexual just after 5k lol.

I found this out again when i got my new engine in and belive me that noise is addictive and very expensive lol.

One last thing TAKE IT THROUGH A TUNNEL AT OVER 5K :clap:
I can imagine! No doubt you'll see me about mate, i cant keep out of the thing at the mo :)

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
lol, i heard that one too.
Nearly as good as the commentator @ TOTB, couldnt for the life of him say Lamborghini or Murcielago. Hilarious.:p

Im very jealous Christian. Awesome motor.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
did the tunnel thing at 4k revs myself - it ROARRRRRRSSSSSS hehehehehe! I'd have took it higher in the rev range but awaiting remap - dont wanna cause trouble :)

after that tho its 6500rpm everywhere :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts