GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whilst fitting my new turbos ive managed to snap this,

it sits on top of the front turbo and connects to the twin turbo top pipe

any ideas where i can get one ?

and whats it called ?

cheers in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.