GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone on here using this big brake setup...either in 330mm or 356mm?.....
They seem like a good value for money upgrade and are coming in quite cheap at the mo for a complete package.
Plan on doing a quite a few trackdays next year and i will be upgrading my brakes over the winter, so was wondering if this will be a good performer.
:wavey:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Hi mate,

i have the 330mm front kit on my 32 gtr at the mo. i would def recommend them as a mine have been spot on the only thing that lets them down for track work is the road pads they come with, which are crap. Put a set of hawk sport pads or pagid pads and they are well up there with the likes of ap brembo ect (used to have ap 6 pots on my track evo7) and these feel just as stable in my opinion. oh and use a decent brake fluid as you would with any performance brakes.:smokin:

The only down side is that due to how crap the rear brakes are i have noticed it has cocked up the balance between the fnt and rear so would advise to go for the front and rear kits if your money stretches that far.

I know there will be people on here that have got money to burn and will only by the likes of AP and brembo because of the name but i genuinely believe these are an excellent buget option to go for.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^Excellent mate, Spot on!
Yeah, i'l be doing the rears while im at it;)
The price for a full package seems quite good compared to some of the other brands, so it seems as this setup is really good value for money:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Also thanks from me, very helpful as Ive been looking at the same kit and wondering the same things. Where abouts can you buy these from? I have seen the kit of eBay but Id rather search around first.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
i have k sports on, 356 all round, with pf01 pads up front and k sport on the rear, they are superb, same kit as d2,s but orange, did 65 laps of anglesey curcuit recently no issues.bernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts