GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, i think that alot of people have heard of this brand.
THey mostly sell out "Show and shine" wheels for the German minded car folk among us.

But they also do bespoke services for split wheels / 3 piece forged racing wheels.
I've seen them installed on a JDM ride before but cannot find any pics of Rotiform wheels installed on a R32 GTR.

Anyway, just looking for honest opinions as i think the looks of the wheels are awesome, and the world needs something different once in a while!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I ordered a set for my TTRS, was told 4-6 weeks then 12 weeks later they arrived. They were the wrong offset and the valve holes hadn't been drilled out. After a lot of hassle they sorted it out for me to then find once fitted they vibrated like anything. I give up a chucked a £3.5k set of wheels away as they were nothing more than scrap. The company are a complete joke and didn't want to help out one bit.

Do a google search and you will find lots of story's similar.

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
I ordered a set for my TTRS, was told 4-6 weeks then 12 weeks later they arrived. They were the wrong offset and the valve holes hadn't been drilled out. After a lot of hassle they sorted it out for me to then find once fitted they vibrated like anything. I give up a chucked a £3.5k set of wheels away as they were nothing more than scrap. The company are a complete joke and didn't want to help out one bit.

Do a google search and you will find lots of story's similar.
should have just bought some Volks

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
They're not Rays therefore they're sh**e!!......

I mean..c'mon.....everyone knows that!!!

I'll also wager they have no VIA certification so it seems you've dodged one MASSIVE bullet. You could have ended up in a wall or something....in a fiery mess!!!!!!!!

TT

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, this isn't the way they should be doing business indeed.
I thought they were a quality wheel brand, but it seems that they're not.

Their wheels cost about twice as much as Rays wheels, why would anyone buy them is the only thing i keep asking myself at this moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts