GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some tweaks done to the Meister, it was aggressive before but this is another level.....

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
NIce mate :thumbsup: Sounds like it's got a bad dose of phlegm in the first couple of seconds though :D

·
Registered
924 Posts
Sounds nearly as angry as my Mrs, only nearly mind:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Very nice mate.:thumbsup:

Satan

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Sounds awesome mate :thumbsup: although the wind obscures the revs at the start a bit

What 'tweaks' have you had done? I assume mapping rather than to the actual exhaust itself?

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
sounds epic mate, congrats! :clap:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone for the positive feed back :squintdan

NIce mate :thumbsup: Sounds like it's got a bad dose of phlegm in the first couple of seconds though :D
Ha it was so windy that morning the best upgrade would probably of been a sail on the roof :chuckle:

Loving that mate, proper jdm password style. Very jealous geez.

Hmm, was that road near Sly's ; ) ?
Thanks bud, yeah private road round the back of Sly San's and much admiration from security

Buzby, sounds loud and mean!

Hear Pw Pro was bad mouthing you not so long ago.. haha ;)
Hey Buzzy, apparently we are the same person although I could of sworn I was taller :chuckle:

Sounds awesome mate :thumbsup: although the wind obscures the revs at the start a bit

What 'tweaks' have you had done? I assume mapping rather than to the actual exhaust itself?
Sambo get those DP's on yours to bring the noise!

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
We need a little meet up fella with a few others on here. I'm way for March but will be gagging to hooning when I'm back. Starting off with the umairs meet if you're up for it ; ) Goldie, Shaun sign up fellas :D

·
Registered
754 Posts
Buzby you hooligan ...sounds great, but need a calmer day to really appreciate it.

Protegimus

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Sambo get those DP's on yours to bring the noise!
I'm on it mate. All your vids with pops and bangs have persuaded me. Probably gonna get them fitted at service time in march along with some carbon I've ordered :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts