GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I think original is better but in carbon fibre, I have just purchased and fitted a carbon spoiler and boot for £700.00, best buy ever***8230;.

I am also machining some console button from aluminium with the engraved R & getting them anodised if anyone is interested in changing the terrible looking standard ones contact me

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
I think original is better but in carbon fibre, I have just purchased and fitted a carbon spoiler and boot for £700.00, best buy ever***8230;.

I am also machining some console button from aluminium with the engraved R & getting them anodised if anyone is interested in changing the terrible looking standard ones contact me
Send me some pics and prices to [email protected] mate :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
376 Posts

Interested in what the buttons look like, any pics of your spoiler?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys,

I haven't quite got the hang of the forum yet, but I have an 09 gtr r35 and I've bust the front splitter which was carbon fibre, does any one know the cheapest place to get it repaired??

Thanks,

James

1 - 11 of 11 Posts