GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals,

The above drift competition is taking place on Monday 21st October at Turweston Aerodrome, Northants.

The competition will be based on Japanese drift events and will have a scoring methods the same. It will not be just a few roundabouts made out of cones!!!! We will be making a proper track with one long U-turn corner and two S-corners.

We have limited places available. We want to find out who is the best driver off the GTR forum. You will be competing with members of SX Owners Club, Supra Owners Club and various other drift clubs.....OPT Drift Club and Dori Car Drift Club. This is one of the last chances this year to settle owners club scores!

Think you can handle it?

Please contact Manish Sidpara on (07958) 357687 or email him at [email protected] or PM myself!

Cost for the full day is £60 full inclusive.

See you there!

James

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
drift day

Is there a trackday on the 21st too? Thats a shame. It would be good to see true driver skill over sheer horsepower! Maybe next time then! ;)

James

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
agreed with PE

easy to keep a car on an airfield.
Brnads is petrifying and paddock hill is the muts. Dingle dell puts the best at test so I suggest you get yourself to brands and
chase mr smooth around there!!

NLW

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bait

You know I was only joking!

I know all about brands....it was my first ever race!

Who's Mr Smooth?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts