GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Is that not in the Option mag (not option 2)?

The girl and boy are shown before and after the ride . . :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Reminds me of the time I took a willing UK driftworks member as a passenger on a ride around the C1 in the RX-7.
The remainder of the trip to his hotel smelt distinctly like he'd dropped a brown one on the way at some point... :eek: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Miguel.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Can anybody read if a video was taken of that story?
Would love to see that on dvd.

That reminds me of the "Hashiriya Tokyo underground" dvd in which the reporter joined a ride in a drift 180sx during an illegal drifting in some industrial area.
When the car stopped she couldn´t speak for 2 minutes :D

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Option Magazine last month (vol 10)
It was a different person in each car - not the same person.
And their heart rate changes are not totally based on the cars they were in - there are also trucks etc to avoid.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Do you guys (for those living in Tokyo) really manage to drive like this (that fast) on the highway? :eek:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I wouldnt say all over Japan, but that particular tunnel in Tokyo has always been a famous high speed run spot.
lol no, I understand not all over Japan, but I mean that fast is freaky (not in a bad way)
thanks for the clarification :thumbsup:

·
6,821 Posts
Eikichi I will take you some day on a night trip from Nagoya to Yokohama.:smokin:

-No Highway-lights
-1 million trucks with 1 million disco lights . . . driving like there would be no tomorrow
- and that inside a Chaser, wich feels so hard, that your ass will be reshaped on arrival.:chuckle: :chuckle:;)

LOL Miguel:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Eikichi I will take you some day on a night trip from Nagoya to Yokohama.:smokin:

-No Highway-lights
-1 million trucks with 1 million disco lights . . . driving like there would be no tomorrow
- and that inside a Chaser, wich feels so hard, that your ass will be reshaped on arrival.:chuckle: :chuckle:;)

LOL Miguel:chuckle:
Pas de problème, sounds like fun
I'll let you know when I'll go back to Japan ;) lol
:chuckle:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.