GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would mention Kiki at Option-Motorsport as nobody else has.
I also live on the outskirts of London along the A/M40 and Option is only a short blast up the M40. He has looked after my car for the last one and a half years with no problems what so ever. I have found him full of excitment about GTR,s and always has a few GTR,s in the workshop having modifications. Like all other tuners I have spoke to they all seem to take the time to talk to you and nothing seems to much trouble. Even the most stupid question sometimes brings a smile to there faces but gets answered all the same. Keep up the good work guys.
Best regards Al
:D

·
Registered
327 Posts
Option Motorsport

Just to say that I had my New R33 checked by Option's before parting with my hard earnd!

They were very thorough with there inspection and there attenshion to detail was spot on!

Good works Boys!

I would be happy to recomened any one thinking of puchasing a Skyline to take it to them to check over and they could save you a few pounds as well!

they had no problem with me hanging around and the Last owner while they did it and past on lot of good infomation about the under side, that one would not normaly see or know!

Please Email me if you want any other infomation

Bruce :D

it used be only 10 miles to work but in my skyline it's now 50:cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts