GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d like to give my son, with nearly 1 years driving experience the chance to drive my stage 1 R35 GT-R (my low mileage, mint pride & joy I must add!).

My son is a sensible lad who loves cars and his 1st and current car is a 2018 Fiesta ST Line 138bhp (which he bought himself).

I have not had any track experience myself, have been very tempted before, having owned R5 turbo, Elise, RX8, 996 turbo & finally the GT-R for the past 8 years.

Next year I may go down the route of getting a cheapish track day car which I can use on the road as my everyday car, asI have full insurance NCB on 2 cars now. With a view to us both using it at Cadwell Park which is only 16 miles away.

Any thoughts, experience or advice very welcome…

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1995 Skyline R33 GTR Nismo V-Spec ( R28 )1999 Nismo R34 GTR V-Spec 1991 R32 GTR.
223 Posts
I'd say the same as Skint. I've let my 16 year old grandson take out my R32 and R34 for a drive, I trust him. ( I taught him lol oh oh ) . It's just a car , they are there for driving, plus the looks the girls give a young lad driving a GTR is priceless!

·
Vendor
3,764 Posts
It’s just a car and there’s always a better one to replace it with should something happen.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts