GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Test drove an original R35 and MY11 yesterday and noticed the power delivery was a little smoother and came in harder up the rev range. Also it might be this particular car but the transmission sounds were significantly reduced. Also the new colour scheme on the MFD below the rev counter is blue/white and looks a little nicer(to me!) all in all i felt the original R35 is an awesome car but the MY11 is the perfect finished item. I suppose the question i had to ask myself was is it work the premium? I felt yes so plumped up for a new white car with the recaro seats(which are now all leather). Didn't get discount on the car but got some nice dealer fit bits thrown in. As its white its a factory build with around a 20-30 week wait which is perfect for me, however about 2-3 weeks ago the dealer did tell me there were around 15 black cars and 2-3 of each of the other colours (each) but no white. Happy days!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
930 Posts
Well done that's a long wait, there is approximately 1 days worth of YouTube videos to watch then you could buy the gtr video from halfrauds after that it's pain lol!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts