GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Looks like we have a good selection of cars and drivers lined up for Sunday. We did discuss the running of the day some time ago and I think this is a good time to discuss again.
We will all get wrist passes after the briefing from myself. Rhodri is going to say a few words about safety after me as he is the expert!
There will be six lanyards which allow the six cars onto the track at any one time. Each driver will need to collect their lanyard from the resting place and then do a warm up lap and then pick up their first passenger from gate 4. When they have done about 6 laps or have had enough, they need to drop their last passenger off and then return to the resting place to cool their car down and let another car go out.
Since we will have nearly 30 cars, I would expect everyone to get at least two sessions in the morning and two in the afternoon. Hopefully lots more.

I have copied across the job list...

Driver check-in/out hodgie
Paddock set up Snowfiend, gavoh, simplymo, Highlander, Fuggles
Gate marshall Snowfiend, Day VG, IMS, simplymo, Highlander, Gate marshall, uzibat, Sue
Others have offered to help out if needed. We obviously need more people for driver check in/out or holdgie will have a busy day!
If you are doing paddock set up you need to be there before it opens so the at the EZUP is up before someone else takes our space. I will aim to be there for 8am to make sure I am in early.

Feel free to add comments, add/remove names etc.

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Well done Dave, see you Sunday bright and early.

I think everyone should chip in helping on the day when not driving.

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
Im going to need some help for the driver checkin/out please;) saying that if people just join an orderly que as in past years then we`ll be alright.

·
Real men use a H-Pattern.
12,033 Posts
Dave,

Dave, I'll help Hodgie on the check in/out.

I'm too misanthropic for the general public. lol

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Driver check-in/out
hodgie
aerodramatics
moleman

Paddock set up
Snowfiend
gavoh
simplymo
Highlander
Fuggles

Gate marshall
Snowfiend
Day VG
IMS
simplymo
Highlander
Gate marshall
uzibat
Sue

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm happy to help with the check in/out as well if needed.

Also will we have a chance to go play in other people cars? I fancy having a go in the Scania :)

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Driver check-in/out
hodgie
aerodramatics
moleman
Highlander

Paddock set up
Snowfiend
gavoh
simplymo
Highlander
Fuggles

Gate marshall
Snowfiend
Day VG
IMS
simplymo
Highlander
Gate marshall
uzibat
Sue

Offered help

SNEL
Booty-licious

To answer the question above, feel free to take passenger rides in other cars, trucks, rally cars etc. when you are not helping out or driving:thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts