GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals,

Looks like I'll be keeping my Skyline after all. Too much persuasion from JasonO and Danoh!

One thing the car needs is some TLC on the body. All the panels are straight and dent free, but the paintwork is a bit dull and slightly scratched.

What colour do you think would suit an R32? I'm thinking the metallic blue that the new MG Rovers come in.

What colour do you think would suit an R32? Also do any of you have pictures of aftermarket resprays?

James

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
A wise choice sir

YAY!

Well done James-san, you've made a wise choice :D

I quite fancy seeing an R32 in that NSX metallic Orange ... call me a wide boy but I think it'd look quite sexy :D

Failing that, I'd go for full on Bright Red ... ala Ferrari style. But perhaps I have no taste :p

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
Well if you are considering blue, may I suggest you look at the Deep Marine Blue and Bayside Blue offered by NISSAN!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No way!

I hate chromaflair. Looks a bit gay for my liking! Too Trev'd up!

Bayside Blue is definately on my shortlist. Anyone know which paint supplier sells it? ICI? DuPont? Nissan?

James

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I can't see Bayside working well on an R32 .. I'd try and be more original if I were you ... Its going to look like a wanna-be R34 :rolleyes:

Go Orange Go Orange Go Orange :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where is this orange?

Put a pic up of it. I did a google for Orange NSX but found nowt!

·
Registered
840 Posts
understated is always best m8, I know that alot of D1 racers are colours like that, but (dare I say it?) "I think it looks ricey" (even :eek: Max Power) and that NSX colour is ORible :D (just my opinion of course guys ;) )

black is best :D

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
Richard,
Your car certainly didn't look gay to me.

But you have to admit, there are some really poor flip paint jobs out there :(

·
Registered
865 Posts
True Jason, too many ppl wanting the same look on a poor budget and u get a poor result, save longer and get it right 1st time!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Richard

Sorry mate didn't mean to insult you. But I think you know what I mean...lots of Nova's and sh1t going around with those paintjobs. They look awful. Also depends on how many colours you have in it. Have you put up any pictures of yours?

James

B

·
0 Posts
nice nsx but i think you'll enjoy these street terrorizer's

damn right it's carbon fiber

Dave

·
Registered
425 Posts
Is it chromaflair that is the clear laquer that actually refracts the light? Coz thats what I was on about.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Colours... regarding the flexing paints, you should check Nippon Paints' Mazzoria range. Signal Auto (Japan) use these colours on their cars and having seen them in person they have some very nice mixes.

If you want something more conservative, you should try Royal Sapphire Pearl from the 1997 Supra Twin Turbo (limited edition US release). Check out the following for pix of that colour:

http://www.wotm.com/wotmcar.htm

Good luck with the choice - its one of the hardest decisions to make of any mod.

Cya O!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts