GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI I need to let my car go.. Its been a 80000£ 6 year project, but I just cant keep it anymore..

Let me know if you would like some pictures

Speclist:

Nissan Skyline GTR-32

ENGINE

OS GIKEN RB30 billet crankshaft, OS GIKEN conrodbearings, OS Giken mainbearings, TRUST oilpanextingtions, OS GIKEN H-profile con rods, OS GIKEN 86mm forged pistons, custom OS GIKEN highdeck GTR-34 N1 block, OS GIKEN 3 layers headgasket x 2, TOMEI Type B cams 264 degrees in / out, fully ported and polished top-end, NISMO fuel pump, Denso 720cc injectors, TRUST custom manifoil(reprepped by RaceBreedImport), GREDDY 55mm waste gate with open pipes, VEIL SIDE custom exhaust, GIK TURBO custom down pipe, custom TURBONETICS turbo, TURBO SMART fuel pressure regulator, POWERTEC air filter, OS GIKEN adjustable campulleys, TOMEI valve guides, TOMEI valve springs, TOMEI valve stem seals, TRUST inter cooler, HKS custom intercoolerpipes, SFS sillikonslanger, TURBO SMART dump valve, 95% of the wires hidden, custum hydralicpipes, converted hydralicpump, custom painted everything.

Brakes

TRUST master cylinder stopper, Earls brake lines, custom-made brakelines front, HIGH SPEC monster kit front, 365mm floating disks, 6 piston calipers, EBC yellostuff pads, EBC turbo groove disks rear with yellostuff pads.

Suspention

WHITE LINE O adjustable arms rear, WHITE LINE adjustable sharpening arms rear, WHITE LINE adjustable antirollbar rear, WHITE LINE travers plates adjusted for race rear, custom titanium bushings lower-wishbone rear, WHITE LINE highcas removebar rear, WHTIELINE bushings all over rear, WHITE LINE arm + bushings with camberadj front, adjustable TEINfrontarms, TEIN CIRCUTMASTER RS adjustable dampers / springs with external gas cylinders.

Wheels + driveline

Ultra Lite 18x10 "aluminum wheels with 255/40-18 FEDERAL R595,

Ultra Lite 17x10 "aluminum wheels with Toyo R888 265/40-17, OS GIKEN 4 plate race clutch, balanced flywheel, CUSCO 1.5 way frontdiff, CUSCO 2 way reardiff, ULTRA LITE wheel bolts.

Exterior

VEIL SIDE combat bumper with custom carbon lip /downforceplate , and C-WEST Carbon carnards, TOP SECRET custom carbon hood, VEIL SIDE combat sideskirts with C-WEST Carbon carnards, custom wide frontfenders with the C-WEST Carbon carnards, custom wide rearfenders, custom ventilation holes in rearfenders, VEIL SIDE combat rearbumper,RACEBREEDIMPORT custom rear alu/carbon diffusor ,VEIL SIDE mirrors, TOP SECRET carbon rear wing with custom 1cm thick aluminum brackets, carbon foil roof and tailgate, HOUSE OF COLOR custom paint, custom strobelights in the headlights.

Interior

IKEYA FORMULA sequense shifter, Luke 4 point 3 "hardnessx2, CUSCO 13 point cage, Cobra imola 2 seats with custom adjustable bracket on the driver seat, MOMO RACE steering wheel, custom dashboard with RIDE HP turbo, oil temp, water temp, oil pressure gauges, custom center console in carbon with RIDE HP exhausttemp and volt gauges, RIDE HP main power switch, RIDE HP 5 "rev meter, VEIL SIDE 340km / h speedometer, custom strobelights inhatchelf, 2 x Peltor helmets with intercom, 2 x Peltor earphones with intercom.

KE

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need 35000£ to let it go, that only covers the engine...
80000£ seems a bit too much really :) hehe.. 35000£ is one expencive GTR32 I know, but check the spec list and add it all up.. I have used close to 80000£ total on the car in parts alone, and the I had to by it first :) The recepts on the engine alone complete is 37500£..

KE:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
This has to be the best looking R32 I've ever seen on here :thumbsup:
If I had that sort of money to spend I'd be on your doorstep right now :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what power/torque does the car produce?
At the moment just 645 HP and 680Nm, but on 1,4 bar on 98 ron fuel..
We have 1 bar of boost at 2800rpm, and 520 nm at the wheels on 1 bar at 3500rpm..

The potensial dough... the engine is built to cope with 1400HP on E85..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Man that is my favorite r32 ever. Any videos of this beast mate? And if i may ask what are your plans for your next project, as this r32 will a difficult goal to exceed:)
Tnx :) Not to many videos of it mate, but there is a short clip on youtube.. Midnightclub ss1, part 1 and the third car in the clip.. you can hear the sound it makes there, and see how surprised I got of the speed it can produce second time around the cone track :p haha, nearly lost it there...

Im actually looking into building a Caterham 7 :) Full carbon, 480kg and 500+ HP with TC and the works :) That would be a different challenge for sure :)

Mind you I have a GTR34 and 35 close by to :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts