GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
explain ?

sorry mate im fairly new to the jap scene you will have to explain that to me a bit better and i will try and answer as best as posible,sorry.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i understand

ok i understand now mate,
ive only seen 1 with the gold anodised cover plate its a heavy duty bit of kit .
i think you can identifie it by the gold cover,i will do some investigation and get back on this

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes

i belive this is the ts3b its a early vertion there is a date on the flywheel 1998,
ive noticed the new type have a floating hub mine does not the three friction plates have bosses that at are splined ,its done very little work .
perfect for hard launch drag racing.
i have a hks twin plate set up now that is not as heavy duty but softer and more user friendly in road driving conditions.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that must be it

you have not screwed up the thread mate these are all questions people may ask that i dont have answers for.
its definatly giken thats stamped on it ,so the pre floating hub design is the model it must be.
i think anybody looking for a heavy duty clutch to do some hard launches with this is the set up to have .
its a fraction of the new price and shows no real wear i think its a good buy,

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes

yes i no i can only post 5 pictures ,i did another thread with another 5 pictures of the rest of the components.
i have 10 pictures in all if you are interested i can email all pictures direct to you.
trust me i no the difference between a twin plate and a triple.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
more pictures

if you look further down the threads there is a title more pictures the rest are there ,i made a bit of a mistake and posted a new thread .
i should of attached to this thread sorry.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
price drop

price drop.
500 pounds plus postage.
this clutch is in good condition and is a quater of new price grab a new year bargain.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts