GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good morning

I finally managed to get my hands on a os88

Went to go pick up an os r4c clutch and found that the center hub wouldnt fit onto the box spline, after being told that the center hub he had was for a hollinger, turned out it wasnt!

I phoned about for help to find out if i can easily get my hands on a replacement center, but was told that the os88 should only be 25 splines but mine was 26??

Can anyone confirm that the os88 is indeed a 26 spline shaft?
And when new what size are the os r4c plates?
Are the refurb kits easy to get hold of?

Want to check to see if its worth buying a new center hub and make do with some older plates for now.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are there modifications available to promote the OS box to withstand up to 1,000 bhp - I thought they had a reputation for struggling at that power level?

I'm assuming Calibrat will be aiming for that given the RB30 & Vcam etc.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Are there modifications available to promote the OS box to withstand up to 1,000 bhp - I thought they had a reputation for struggling at that power level?

I'm assuming Calibrat will be aiming for that given the RB30 & Vcam etc.

It's actually a 3.2 with a efr 9180, I think 900 on a dyno dynamics and full boost by 4 k will be pretty impressive. Should be doable with the spec

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i know the splines do damage, i havent bought it to launch every weekend at santa

its a weekend car for driving around, and a very rare blast down santa pod now and then :) i dont plan on trying to launch at 7/8k anytime soon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts