GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ,i have for sale an os88 sequential 6 speed gearbox for sale with gear dash display ,and crossmember to suit .just had refresh at rb motorsport who have always looked after the box for me from start of my ownership thanks
looking for £5k.thanks
like this Product

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
nice Box,

is it standard Ratio?

and your reason of selling?(obviously you must be running high figures for this Box initially) you changing to something different?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i will find out the ratios ,i have it down somewhere ,reason for selling is i have gone over to autobox.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Do these need an over haul regularly? How reliable are they compared to a holinger say, not read much about this box

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do these need an over haul regularly? How reliable are they compared to a holinger say, not read much about this box
hollinger is a better box and all sequentials need regular overhauls i think osgiken recomend every 5000km but really as and when it needs it.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice Box,

is it standard Ratio?

and your reason of selling?(obviously you must be running high figures for this Box initially) you changing to something different?
think these ratios but will check with rb Option ratio 2: 1st – 2.890 / 2nd – 1.981 / 3rd – 1.468 / 4th – 1.174 / 5th – 1.00 / 6th – 0.757

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
THE box has done one day at dyno since last rebuild ,i bought the box off a guy on here a few years ago

·
Registered
581 Posts
hm definitely interesting. Can anyone confirm a circa rebuild milage with normal street use without track or drag at 700awhp and 900Nm??

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i will also throw in an electronic geartronics flatshift system for the os88

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
open to sensible offers

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
grab a deal NOW£4.5K for an os88

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cant believe nobody wants a sequential !!come on all you gtr fans race it

·
Registered
412 Posts
cant believe nobody wants a sequential !!come on all you gtr fans race it
Speaking for myself, I don't think its it the case of want, I would love to have a seq instead of my regular OS H pattern, more the case of can't afford it! Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i was still waitting for refresh paperwork from you, as RB could only confirm refresh back in 2011.
refresh papers sent to you via email from aug 2013 thanks

·
Registered
887 Posts
max i had them through, how ever it was sent as a .pub file i have publisher on my laptop how ever i still cant view them.

regards
ash

1 - 20 of 34 Posts