GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have my OS88 sequential gearbox. The box was refreshed and revised to series ll specification by RB Motorsport prior to me purchasing it from Mattj (GTROC member).

Since then the box has done running in, dyno runs and approximately 400 miles (380 motorway). The reason for the sale is that I broke my R33 GTR for parts, this box ran really smoothly on my car with no issues.

Image is for illustration only and transfer case is not included.

What you get:
OS88 sequential gearbox
gear display module
Shift lever, gear knob & reverse cable.

6500 pounds ONO :smokin:

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Good luck with the sale Conrad, I have the paperwork from RB's as above if anyone wants to see it...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Awesome gearbox had one in my gtr

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Does this have the bigger holinger spline?

What clutch was used with this and howcome your not selling that with it as a complete set-up?

·
Premium Member
1,855 Posts
How it feel to drive this box in the street or at low-mid rpm? How much it cost to rebuilt it?
It's one of the best os boxes I've used!
It's nice, quiet and reliable!
Rebuild? I've rebuilt mine once as I've done around 40 drag launches with it,
And 2000 hard hard miles!

This has not long had a rebuild... And has the hollinger input spline, it's also the uk box which is geared to over 200mph..
Why people think these need rebuilding every 1500 miles is daft!
They will run for 30000 miles if maintained correctly!
Cost of rebuild is around £600-£700 in labour + parts
we rebuilt mine in 3 days!

Regards rich

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Does this have the bigger holinger spline?

What clutch was used with this and howcome your not selling that with it as a complete set-up?
Umar,

The clutch is available if someone wants it but I have not offered it as a package because people have their own preferences when it comes to clutches. If anyone wants the clutch its an Exedy triple clutch with Hollinger spline centre that was rebuilt by Abbey M/S 400 miles ago. Its had no launches and approx. 400 motorway miles 1050 for the clutch .:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts