GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
So uh... you into the whole Skyline thing? Hahaha!

Im guessing you like R33's overall? Not willing to sell them for one meaty V-Spec?

·
6,821 Posts
JapFreak786 said:
. . Hi mate, the black R33 is your dads insn't it? PLease give us some pictures of the black one . . .:sadwavey:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
You know you need a R32 to go with those fatties dont you :clap:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
psml at Pikey,no harm in trying though :p

the black one on the right is indeed my dads,i'm going to be giving it a good wash within the next day or two,and i'll get some good pics up :)
might even go do that in abit now actually............

Demon Dave-i need to see your driveway,as you know that will be an awesome sight :clap:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
before anyone says anything,we're having a bigger garage built,so the house looks really "messed"

more pics of the Skyline's:

·
Banned
106 Posts
JapFreak786 said:
before anyone says anything,we're having a bigger garage built,so the house looks really "messed"

more pics of the Skyline's:

ITS A SHAME JAPFREAK IS SO LAZY HE MAKES HIS VISITORS CLEAN THE CARS AS HE IS CRUISING IN HIS CIVIC

·
Registered
419 Posts
i might just be pointing out something you all know, but how come the number plate on the black gtr is different in the pictures?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
skyline_boy said:
i might just be pointing out something you all know, but how come the number plate on the black gtr is different in the pictures?

Cause they changed the plate!!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nick-your still here!!!,lol

yeah we changed plates,nearly did it again

Big_Single-You know how it is ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
that black R33 GTR looks simply stunning. Black looks so good on an R33, makes me kind of wish i should have gotten black.. ah well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts