GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Firstly thank you to everyone who came over to our stand and had a look around at the Autosport show, we spoke to what seemed like hundreds of GTR owners from all over the UK and Europe.

Here are some pictures that were taken by Rich Sams of the car for those who missed the show. The car has now been painted satin black ( not wrapped ) and features RAYS wheels and also Toyo R888 tyres (20'') which are currently exclusive to Sumo Power.

The last shot also details the 'just in' Do-Luck coolant hose set which is now available in signature purple as well as others.

The car is now back at Sumo towers and can be viewed there for those interested to pay a visit and catch up with the cars progress.

Over the next couple of weeks the car is back on the ramp with the install of various other components which have now been prototyped in our machine shop including a special suspension lowering kit which has been completely designed in-house and is unique to our engineering and will be perfect for everyday use without compromising the car's ride at all.... stay tuned for more on that and our comprehensive testing of the Toyo R888's also.

Thanks,

Caroline.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forgot

Forgot to mention I hope to get the car in some 'clean air' this week and take some overall pictures of the car at the shop as the lighting inside dont really do the car enough justice to see the overall effect of the paint and wheels combination, if you have some pix from the show, feel free to bung them up, this is all we have so far.....

Thanks!

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Looking good guys. A jog well done. Must try and pop down soon and get some good photos myself. :)

·
Super Moderator
16,098 Posts
Both cars on the stand looked awesome!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Took a few snaps of your 'other' car on the stand... prob the highlight of the show for me. Its an absolute monster! :bowdown1::bowdown1::bowdown1:

More pics on my blog here

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Hi Caroline

How much are a set of 20" R888's for the R35 ?

Steve

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Also, anyone going to do anything about that 'orrible plastic header tank PLEASE!!!

·
Premium Member
5,031 Posts
Yup, RWD, 5.5l 600hp, all described from conversations I had with the team manager and posted on my write up on Auto-Journals.com. (I'm not allowed to link to it.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts