GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Sorry if I'm sounding pedantic I just don't have any knowledge of what actually goes on at 10pm - 2am at McDonalds car parks but see the cars usually parked up in them if I past by so your actually educating me.
It's like Dogging without the pop shots ;)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
On serious note you need to really learn to lighten up Dean.

You need to learn to take banter and give it back. No-one here is judging you, telling you what you should / shouldn't be doing. The forum is a friendly place with lots of light-hearted humour that shouldn't be taken personally at all.

I'm sure / hope next year you'll attend some GT-R events and you'll get to meet a lot of the regulars and then you'll realise your perception is wrong of snobbery couldn't be further from the truth.

Now if you want to really appreciate being ripped to pieces then perhaps place this photo on Pistonheads and see what happens over the course of a day :D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
It's like Dogging without the pop shots ;)
I shall educate, lets take it straight to a Saturday night for example.

The ones that turn up in car parks are on the most car fans, alot hardly drink to not drink at all like myself. Its like an American school split into groups, theres the new passers with saxos, fiestas etc, then theres the ones which have been around a while and just like to chill usually in BMWS, Lexus, Scoobies etc. Then as im older is the "other" cars, which usually in my groups is a Nissan S15, Nissan 350z, Audi (not sure of model, not into Audis) Mitsubishi Evo 8 and a Mitsubishi Evo 10, we dont sit there revving our engines, we always meet up same time scheduled and actually get out our car parked up and go inside sit down and eat and talk cars.

There is a miniority (usually the new passers) which are the ones which get the whole lot stereotyped, with revving an engine or doing a wheelspin, its then we all get labelled like this :( Infact we sometimes move on to a different spot if we feel its getting stupid and embarassing.

Im used to getting stereotyped now and let most of it fly over my head, because at the end of the day on a Saturday evening last thing i want to do is smell sick, stumbling over, and watching ppl fight over the most stupidist of things.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
I shall educate, lets take it straight to a Saturday night for example.

The ones that turn up in car parks are on the most car fans, alot hardly drink to not drink at all like myself. Its like an American school split into groups, theres the new passers with saxos, fiestas etc, then theres the ones which have been around a while and just like to chill usually in BMWS, Lexus, Scoobies etc. Then as im older is the "other" cars, which usually in my groups is a Nissan S15, Nissan 350z, Audi (not sure of model, not into Audis) Mitsubishi Evo 8 and a Mitsubishi Evo 10, we dont sit there revving our engines, we always meet up same time scheduled and actually get out our car parked up and go inside sit down and eat and talk cars.

There is a miniority (usually the new passers) which are the ones which get the whole lot stereotyped, with revving an engine or doing a wheelspin, its then we all get labelled like this :( Infact we sometimes move on to a different spot if we feel its getting stupid and embarassing.

Im used to getting stereotyped now and let most of it fly over my head, because at the end of the day on a Saturday evening last thing i want to do is smell sick, stumbling over, and watching ppl fight over the most stupidist of things.
He's going to educate us every one........Prepare to take notes :rolleyes:

Anyhoo...

Like an American school eh....? Its just like an American school...you know like in the films and tv......Footloose...Greese.. ooh.... Happy Days

Is this why you think your the Fonz. Are you Fonzy, dean? Are you?

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
You can get sucked off at mcdonalds on a saturday night now? how long has that been on the menu? Geez, how things have changed since I last went to one of those!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
You can get sucked off at mcdonalds on a saturday night now? how long has that been on the menu? Geez, how things have changed since I last went to one of those!
Pay with a £20 note and most of the 17-19 year olds behind the kiosk go weak at the knees :chuckle:

Reminds me of the Inbetweeners when Jay goes looking for the bird in Brighton who apparently sucks boys off if they ask "Would you like a lick of my Cornetto"

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
You're getting confused. Slurpies were 7-11 ;)

A McFlurry apparently is a whole other thing!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
McDonalds is classy now. I was at a drive through the other night and the girl said "enjoy your meal sir" if that doesn't scream classy establishment I don't know what does

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Im favorite one is when you try and sneak into McDonalds for a poo, but you get told they are for customers only. You obviously tell them you're going to buy something when you've done the poo....but of course, you dont.

Its called a McShit with Lies

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Im favorite one is when you try and sneak into McDonalds for a poo, but you get told they are for customers only. You obviously tell them you're going to buy something when you've done the poo....but of course, you dont.

Once you've left they remove your feces, put a pieces of bread either side, feed it to kids and tell them it's a happy meal

·
Registered
496 Posts

:chuckle:

·
Registered
99 Posts
( End of the day im not going to change who i am or how i act just because ive got an expensive car, i will still talk and act the same to people and friends like i always have regardless of my current status.
And how do you perceive your current status? :chuckle:

21 - 40 of 40 Posts