GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if anyone may be able to help ,i have an avc-r and when plummed in it boosts like mad going up to 1.3bar+ as on as it comes on boost.
i have lowered the duty to 20% lowest setting and 0.60 bar and it still does the same. if you take hoses of the boost solenoid and bypass by joining the hoses together it boosts at factory level around 0.65/0.70bar:confused: cant see any holes or places where boost can escape. thanks in advance for any response Graham:)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to say car is stage 1 with tomei rods and j.e pistons/standard turbos so over 1 bar is not good:D

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,872 Posts
I'm not being funny here, but have you read the instructuion on how to setup the AVCR? It's does sound like you've done something rather odd.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its the 3rd avc-r i have had on a car it was working fine on this car but has just gone crazy , nothing has been changed since it was working fine apart from engine rebuild by r.b motorsport. car has been run in i have reconnected the hoses to the boost solenoid to the correct places and this is where the problems started.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rod is not sure why this is happening but cant pop it in to him as he is about 300 miles away from me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts