GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just reversed into a wall (it wasn't as lame as it sounds) in a multistorey. The curvature of the wall meant it was impossible to see how far back I needed to go. That's my excuse anyway and Im sticking to it. :rolleyes:

There's no damage to the bumper/car, just some more paint damage (scuff marks etc). It does look pretty iffy tho :mad:

It's not the end of the World since I wanted to get the bumper resprayed/touched up because it had some noticeable scratches on it originally. Question is:

a) the paint code is somewhat unique (limited edition) "Champion Blue (#BT2)". This has already been discussed elsewhere but seeing as I will be taking it into a bodyshop, should they be able to source it without any probs?

b) Where would be the best place to take it? Any competent bodyshop? Nissan?

Many thanks

·
Registered
666 Posts
Take it to a competent bodyshop.
They should be able to match the colour using a spectrometer and mix their own paint to match.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Guy :(

She's not badly hurt, just a bit of paint scuffing. There's no dent or any kind of damage to the car, just more scratches there than there was originally :eek:

In any event I'll make sure she's right as rain before I reunite you with her at a future meet :)

From speaking to Nissan, they said it would cost £150+ for a bumper respray. I'll have a word with Mr. Bell as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts