·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we have a much loved P1

47K on the clock

FSSH All belts changed 2K ago, last service carried out 300miles ago

While she was being serviced she has a new MAF fitted

she is as standard as these cars seem to be now-a-days with only the following mods :

Turbo Back 3" Revolution exhaust, this exhaust gives huge power gains and isn't so loud that you have to wear ear defenders, it really emphasises the flat 4 burble... lovely

K & N panel Filter

Blue Mud flaps

Defi Center console with 60mm AC S7 Titan gauges, they look fantastic

Walbro 255lph Fuel pump

Blue Mud Flaps

Choones wise - Dayton VDO with 10 CD changer and some rather nice speakers...... no subs... not my thing, but then I don't listen to the stereo that much as I prefer the sound of the car

She is a VERY HEALTHY motor, she was rolling roaded on a hot day and pulled a rather healthy 306.9bhp and 279ft/lb torque with graphs to prove.

Here are some pics

Price - £12.5K

thanks

Tony

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
I delivered a P1 that my mates garage (Central subaru) had rebuilt the engine down to Gloucester from Brum last week.... felt very responsive up to the 3 grand RPM limit i was asked to stick to... :)

Would have loved to have been able to give it the beans :)

Nice cars.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers mate, these things are VERY quick and responsive... the VF28 turbo is an uber effecient turbo capable of 360bhp and has fully spooled by 2400rpm so you have lots of rev range on full chat

This car NEVER EVER sees the red line, one of the Glory's of a rolling road, she has never seen the plus side of 6K during my ownership as this is where the power starts to weed off.

I have owned her for a year now and only covered 3K miles

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not really thanks fella, I need the money so the wife doesn't have to go back o work and so I can put it towards an R34 cheers anyway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts