GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I renewed through Pace Ward this year.

They offered the best price with modest excess (£350) and full windscreen cover for me with Zenith as the underwriter.

Also Pace Ward offers multicar policies with Zenith which include the GT-R with single or additional drivers. A new purchase may trigger this option for me.

Many thanks to Jack and the Pace Ward team.

·
Premium Member
5,782 Posts
I'm with pace ward. Renewed 4 years on the trot and they always seem to be competitive. Plus the service is good.

You mention full windscreen cover. I thought this would count as a claim and affect your no claims? Or do you have something else on your policy?

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm with pace ward. Renewed 4 years on the trot and they always seem to be competitive. Plus the service is good.

You mention full windscreen cover. I thought this would count as a claim and affect your no claims? Or do you have something else on your policy?
No, windscreen damage usually does not affect no claims bonus, but can be limited to a fixed amount, e.g. £500 which might not be enough. Windscreens cost a chunk more than that, so I asked for and got a like for like replacement policy, with a £100 excess. So if a windscreen cost £1000, I would pay a flat £100.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts