GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else got a package from Nissan?

Got a box today with a GTR leather bag, A3 poster set of pictures, small model of MY17 GTR, activity monitor and metal plaque.

·
Vendor
6,329 Posts
Yeah got mine this morning, I was quiet taken back by it. A nice touch if I say so. I received the gtr weekend/duffle leather bag (good quality), the glass boxed same colour model of my car, fit bit gtr watch, gtr heavy metal plaque presented in nice box and A3 size professional prints of my colour gtr (katsura orange) and some other legends from the past oh and a thank you personalised letter thanking me for buying a GTR. I was well impressed and surprised... Brought a tear to my eye

·
Vendor
6,329 Posts
Thought I'd been drunk buying stuff at first and had forgotten I'd ordered something LoL
Honest to God I was there scratching my head head for ages thinking what have I ordered and forgot when I received the text message from Dhl that I was expecting a delivery today and then when it arrived I was like a big kid couldn't wait to see what it was.... Yay

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Fair play to Nissan on this. For all the negative comments they get on service (And rightly so in most cases), it's nice to see something positive and thoughtful come from their aftersales.

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Mine came in today as well...

Got even more confused about what it was when I saw the box had come from France!

Really pleasant surprise, though on seeing the photos here I realised I haven't got the activity tracker; there's an empty space in the box where it should be :bawling:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I guess they can afford to splash a bit more on customers now they cost 83k.
Nice touch and something to keep and look back on.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Awesome! Here's hoping one turns up for me... I'm guessing all the models are orange (as it's the 2017 colour) rather than matching the one you bought?

·
Vendor
6,329 Posts
Not sure, I received orange car model and orange car prints on the boxes and pics but my car is orange so I assumed they were sending the cars colour out

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
ace!! great pics!

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Awesome lads cheers for sharing...

on a side note somebody at Nissan is clearly shape blind...

Any 1 else notice... :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts