GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just installing some Pagid RS29's from Litchfield together with an Alcon rotor upgrade.

Seems like there is a bit of a gap though in the rears between the pad and the inner edge of the friction ring?

http://imgur.com/kbXXQLv

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
They are a good pad/disc combo but despite what was said in the group buy they squeal like mad.
I'm hoping you are wrong about that. My experience is zero squeal. I hope this new set don't as this is one of the compelling reasons for getting another set.

My pads seem to cover the majority of the disk - although I am on 380mm disks (AP slotted)

·
Registered
551 Posts
I'm hoping you are wrong about that. My experience is zero squeal. I hope this new set don't as this is one of the compelling reasons for getting another set.

My pads seem to cover the majority of the disk - although I am on 380mm disks (AP slotted)
I hope I am too but this is my personal experience. .. might be unlucky

·
Vendor
480 Posts
Pagid have 2 types of pad to suit the R35 one of which gives a near full sweep of the disc
Yep, two available pad depths, careful when ordering.
RS29's are my choice too, near zero squeal when installed and bed in correctly. For the performance and lifespan they are a great option!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts