GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not very interesting I know but I wanna say it somewhere, I've paid for my GTS4 and it'll be leaving Japan on the 25th (missed yesterdays boat GRRR)!

So uhh .. I own a Skyline! Hurragh!

S

·
0 Posts
Nice one bud, hopefully will be joining you real soon - bet you cannot wait...

:)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Congrats Dan!!!

Bet you cant wait now, just think 4-6 Weeks of waiting, wondering, hopeing, how you gonna cope???? I had to wait two weeks for mine and that did my head in enough.....

Anyhow ta for the template it came today, damn shame thiugh its just not long enough to cover the holes that the barstools drilled to mount the ones on now, I'll just have to keep looking, thanks though matey it is Appreciated, and I must remember that I owe you 27p!! I'll give it to ya first meet is that OK Mate?

;) ;)

Hope everything great when you get it!

Si

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys! Just wanted to share my excitement with the whole gang - thats the kinda guy I am lol :D

Si, thats no problem .. 27p wont break the bank - Just keep an eye on your Nur Spec exhaust hehehe ... Guess the holes in your wings must be pretty big .. I'd be pi$$ing fire if anyone had done that to mine without asking first.

I think its going to be early October before I get the thing, and then a couple of weeks before I get it on the road (assuming nothing serious is wrong with it)...

I'll cope *sigh* somehow ...

Good luck with your search senna, did you have any luck in finding a car yet???

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
916 Posts
Great News Dan!!!! You must be so excited you wont be able to sleep tonight!! I've had my 32 GTR for two weeks today.

I remember when I bought it..........I got the train up to Macclesfield, and the guy who was selling picked me up in his R33 GTR, which has been played with by Middlehurst. When he opened the Garage doors, I could not believe my eyes, the 4 hour train journey faded into insignificance!!!!

Just you wait until the first time you see your car!!

We agreed on a price, and I paid a deposit. It was then around three weeks before I went up again on the train to pick her up.
For that three weeks I could think about nothing else, I talked,ate,drank and slept R32 the whole time!!

See you and the car next year........Oh and don't forget.....your Girlfriend will pack you in if you talk about nothing else other than your new toy!!!

Cheers

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nigel,

Arghhh the wife is already complaining of being "Over-Skylined" and in fairness ... shes right, but I cant help it as I'm way over excited!

Picking your GT-R up must have been fantastic, the idea of those garage doors openning to reveal a gleaming GT-R sounds so utopian!

I've just bought a calender so I can count the days ...

Cheers,

Dan

·
Registered
17 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one to get complaints about "you care more about the car than I do". Track days are the bane of my life - how to get there but remain married? :) Congrats and I hope you have many happy miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts