GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

One of my fellow GTI-R owners is currently having his car stripped for a respray. He's looking to paint it Bayside Blue .

Can anyone tell me what the paint code is please so that i can pass the info on to him.

Much appreciated.

Daz

·
Registered
805 Posts
More codes Ahhh!!

Daz,

Don't you start with this code stuff, had enough on another thread :D...

BTW are you likely to go to Boxhill Sunday, I was thinking of going meself ??

BTW2 I accosted a GTIR owner at Halford Worthing yesterday, with 'Are you Daz perchance ?', he lept into car and speed off, obviously not then :)

RonS

·
Registered
961 Posts
theres a gti-r in shoreham
with a sticker on ther back saying" bad boy racing"

any one?

·
Registered
961 Posts
paint code is

looked for the thead and it said .....Champion Blue #BT2

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: More codes Ahhh!!

RonS said:
Daz,
BTW2 I accosted a GTIR owner at Halford Worthing yesterday, with 'Are you Daz perchance ?', he lept into car and speed off, obviously not then :)
RonS
Hi Ron,

Sounds hilarious !!! sounds like you scared him :D I wonder who it was, there aren't too many pulsars in worthing...and most recognise who i am.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GU5I 80Y said:
theres a gti-r in shoreham
with a sticker on ther back saying" bad boy racing"

any one?
I know who owns that, a fella called "Kev". Nice enough bloke although i don't really know him that well. I believe his is running 1 bar, and he changed the exhaust to the same as mine after he'd heard it.

He has that "Bad boy racing" sticker too....not so keen on that one....think he has a huge "Nismo"sunstrip thing....which looks quite good....

Anyway....many thanks for the paint code....i'll forward that on.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Re: paint code is

GU5I 80Y said:
looked for the thead and it said .....Champion Blue #BT2
Bayside Blue definitely isn't the same colour as Champion Blue. I should know, my car is painted in the latter colour :)

Bayside Blue

Champion Blue

Halfords will definitely have the paint code for Bayside Blue.

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Daz GTI-R said:

I know who owns that, a fella called "Kev". Nice enough bloke although i don't really know him that well. I believe his is running 1 bar, and he changed the exhaust to the same as mine after he'd heard it.

He has that "Bad boy racing" sticker too....not so keen on that one....think he has a huge "Nismo"sunstrip thing....which looks quite good....

Anyway....many thanks for the paint code....i'll forward that on.

Cheers,
Daz
He's called Kev, and he's got "bad boy" stickers on his car. Well, at least he's living up to his name. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
961 Posts
whoops sorry !

i forgot about the other blue skylines are in!

at least its not silver!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts