GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After nearly a year of ownership i have noticed a few minor scratches that are starting to bug me. I have seen pw pro's work and he is great but i can't be arsed to travel that far as i only get one day a week off work. Is there any one around london or essex that could do a quality job as i don't fancy taking it to someone i don't trust.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Gleam machine is near lakeside used him few times does it from home does good job and really helpful regards yourself keeping it tip top

·
Registered
540 Posts
If your happy to driv to Camberly I can 10000000000% recommend [email protected] Magic. He is on here "magic" and details 100s of GTRs and also does a host of other stuff inc paint correction etc.

Cant begin to tell you how good he and his team are.:thumbsup:

After nearly a year of ownership i have noticed a few minor scratches that are starting to bug me. I have seen pw pro's work and he is great but i can't be arsed to travel that far as i only get one day a week off work. Is there any one around london or essex that could do a quality job as i don't fancy taking it to someone i don't trust.

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Rob at Gleam Machine does my cars.

I use him for about a week per year for various cars I have and my family have.
Always very impressed with his work.
Have been using him for five years now.

He is in Grays.

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Just had paint correction done in Manchester best £400.00 I ever spent, paint on the on the GTR is the worst out of all the car I have ever owned.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your help guys at first i was thinking of getting the car wrapped but i really like the colour and don't want to change it and certainly don't want to attempt this kind of work on my own. Your pictures look great ct17 i will give gleam machine a call monday and go from there grays is not too far from me aswell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts